Friday, April 23, 2010

Dear Phone...


I'm so glad you came back to me. When I reached for you last Saturday and you were gone, my heart sank. I looked for you everywhere, even places nobody should have their face close to. I realize that maybe we've been spending too much time together, with facebook and all, but it's only because my whole world revolves around you.

I know that while we were apart you found someone else. I suspect they even tried to use you. Did you let them? Did you show them what you could do when you're turned on? When Kyle called Suge and told her that he found you in the back seat of his van, I couldn't believe it. I thought I was dreaming! At first I felt so betrayed but then I thought about how you must feel when I'm constantly pushing your buttons. I know I've been rough, but my social life is pretty active. I didn't mean to make you feel used and I'm sorry.

Last night, when I got you home I couldn't wait to clean you up. God only knows who's hands were all over you and I can only imagine where they stuck you. I understand that hand sanitizer was a bit harsh and the Lysol was probably overkill but I can't take any chances. I love you like a fat kid loves cake, or anything with sugar in it for that matter and I'll never put you in my back pocket again. Dear phone, you are my world.

Forever yours, Kimmeh

2 comments:

  1. That made my heart swell with WIN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this very much. Phone loves you, too.

    ReplyDelete