Monday, May 10, 2010

Oh, I get it now.

I have a huge issue with one of my friends. We never really talk all that much, just hang out every once in a while. The other night we hung out and ever since then this person has been texting me everyday. I figure, sweet, we had a good time and we might end up doing more shit together. So I get three text in a row which explained exactly why all the traffic.  It has nothing to do with me or our friendship, more to do with his dick. He wants to poke someone I know and he thinks he can get to her through me. What a silly girl I am...

4 comments:

  1. That is a boner killer. I hate that shit. I've made many friends with guys who want to know how to get to another friend of mine and for me, it makes me feel ugly or like my friendship means very little. You should tell him how you feel... I know that's easier said than done but he needs to know so he can stop hurting your feelers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! If he really wanted to talk to her, why didn't he ask her for her number? Why make me do all the work, I'm not paving a smooth road to the pussy for any dudes. You want it, go work for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How old is he, 12?? I'd be tempted to tell the girl he wants to poke just how mature he is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Besides, he can't has Mirm. She's mine!

    ReplyDelete