Monday, June 13, 2011

Half of My Heart

I really want to work for myself. I have this dream of opening up a cupcake shop, and decorating it with all my lovely crafts. My partners in crime with me everyday, living and creating in a positive environment. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to get there though. Do I start small and drive a mobile cupcake cart or do I just jump in feet first and hope for the best? Half of me thinks I can do this, the other half laughs and tells me not to be so stupid. I love making cupcakes. Everything about it, coming up with different flavors, and making things from scratch. It's very fulfilling for me to create treats that make people smile. Not to mention be able to create something they can take home keep forever. Sugar Shoes would be more then a cupcake shop. It would be an art gallery, a chill place to hang and eat treats with your pals, a place to find one of a kind gifts, and my place...a place for me. A place I know that I belong, but can't for the life of me figure out how to get to.
Those talks in NOLA really had me thinking, if people can start lame little restaurants in the middle the French Quarter why can't I have a cupcake shop in an area where there isn't any? Why am I listening to the Grease soundtrack? Anyway, you business majors, help me out here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment